16 July 2010

CWTS Guy

First year College, UP. We had an option to select from either ROTC, CWTS- Community Welfare Training Service or LTS- Literacy Training Service.
I didn't want to take ROTC, geeze its so hot to march around. Although, there'd be plenty of men. In any case, i chose CWTS.

It was in that class i met him, i'll call him CWTS guy.
He's a bit short, chinito, cute face with a nice toned body. I was semi- innocent then and somehow didn't notice that he was trying to flirt with me. He would sit on my desk and talk with me; or touch my arms and then smile at me. Two semesters passed, the class ended, all his efforts to win me... failed.

A year after, we ran into each other near AS in front of CASAA. That time i was a changed man. Everything he did suddenly came back to me so I tried to flirt with him.

It worked... We exchanged numbers

We met each other the next day. UP is a very convenient place to do all sorts of things. The Venue? Main Library, the beach house. Nothing big happened. We just kissed and rubbed crotches. It was the following week, i went to his place in Balara everything about him was revealed.

I thought i would enjoy making out with CWTS guy, i was wrong. It's not because he had a weird leathery smelling breath, i didn't like the way he kiss. Like my whole mouth was drenched with his drool. But then again, i let him blow me. Same thing. It felt like i was blown by a human vacuum cleaner.

"cringe... cringe"

I just felt violated.

The worst thing was after the sex, he said "Nag- enjoy ka ba?"

(NOKIA PHONE: menu- phonebook- options- block phone number.)

2 comments: