14 July 2010

Irish Cream, First Encounter

It was three months ago when I met an Irishman in a site i will call dot.com. let's just call him Irish. The internet is my turf, and i can surely get around it.
Chatting several times, we decided to meet up and have coffee together.
He was cute and very...hmmm... Irish. I loved the accent, i found it very sexy.
After a week, he invited me to come over his place.
Acting oblivious, I just pretended to look around his room while he was on his bed watching TV.
"Why don't you hop in." He said.
So I did.
Sitting beside him, i was tensed. I didn't know how to make the first move.
And then, Irish started to kiss me on left cheek. His soft lips were irresistible.
I kissed him back and then things got hot. So hot.
Europeans have this particularly sexy body odor. Musky, earthy odor that just makes my gut tinge.
We got naked and boy, i loved what i saw.
His body is hairy. Nipples very pink. With Lush Armpit hair.
He went on top of me; and the smell, oh... i loved the smell.
His dick; uncut, torpedo shaped, pinkish white in color with brown unruly pubic hair around it. It smelled fresh and i liked it. I licked it. It tasted creamy, he moaned while i gave him a head.
He then returned the favor. And He sure knows how to lick. From head to the bottom of the shaft his tongue was working, circling around it.
He started to stroke mine; grabbing my cock firmly.

He's a good hand job giver.
"I've got and idea, let's put some cream." Irish said. He applied some lotion and stroke me harder, sliding his hand; more of gliding it. It felt good. As i groan more he grabbed it harder and stroke faster...i felt it coming.
Warm cream poured out of my cock and ran down my belly.
Irish kissed me and then said
"That was a lot of cum."
We both laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment